The Fellowship's Prayer Points
Our bi-weekly Prayer Points unite Jews and Christians around the world to raise a chorus of prayer to God for the care and support of Israel's people. By appealing to God on behalf of His children, your prayers will make a powerful, positive impact.
“Praise the LORD, all you nations; extol him, all you peoples. For great is his love toward us, and the faithfulness of the LORD endures forever. Praise the LORD.”
Christmas and Hanukkah are just two weeks away, and this will be the final Prayer Points of 2019. In this season of spiritual holidays, may we all be awed by our miraculous and loving God, may we stay hopeful even in the midst of our challenges, and may we be ever grateful for the countless blessings He has provided us this past year. Holiday blessings to you all!
- Ask God that our faithful friends will enable us to help thousands of lonely elderly, hungry families, and neglected children during this holiday season. “Do not withhold good from those to whom it is due, when it is in your power to act” (Proverbs 3:27).
- Pray for The Fellowship’s efforts to provide winter heating assistance to impoverished people in need, especially isolated elderly who need warmth both physically and emotionally. “Whoever is kind to the poor lends to the LORD, and he will reward them for what they have done” (Proverbs 19:17).
- Thank God for the thousands of Jews who made aliyah (immigrated to Israel) this past year on Fellowship Freedom Flights. Continue to pray for a smooth transition to their new life in the Holy Land. “I will bring you from the nations and gather you from the countries where you have been scattered” (Ezekiel 20:34).
- As Fellowship leadership plans for 2020, pray for God’s divine wisdom and guidance. “The LORD will guide you always; he will satisfy your needs” (Isaiah 58:11).
- And as the Israeli government continues to work to find a coalition to lead the Jewish state, pray that God will provide His wisdom and guidance to all of Israel’s leaders, as well. “This is the way; walk in it” (Isaiah 30:21).
The Time Is Now
Please donate to help thousands of lonely elderly, hungry families, and neglected children during this holiday season.